Building You The Perfect Custom Timber Frame Home in Northwest Indiana
Are you ready to build your dream home in the wonderful state of Indiana? Be sure to check out some of our highly customizable predesigned timber frame home plans from Woodhouse®. Our homes aren’t just beautiful, they are built with unrivaled expertise in joinery, impeccable attention to detail, a variety of innovative eco-friendly features and a rare (but so important) lifetime transferable warranty.
On top of all that, we deliver an outstanding experience from design, straight through the building process, until the day you move in. The entire Rosebeam Timber Frames team pours passion into creating the most amazing timber frame homes in Northwest Indiana — and making this exciting custom home construction process enjoyable for our customers.
The Custom Timber Frame Home Design Process:
Rosebeam Timber Frames works with designs from the master architects at Woodhouse® to provide our customers with exceptional flexibility to meet their unique customization needs. This flexibility begins with the design process. Customers can rely on Woodhouse architectural, design, and drafting teams to design your home from scratch or they can work with your own private architect to create your dream timber frame home. Below is a brief outline of the process you’ll go through with the highly experienced Woodhouse-Rosebeam team:
- Step one: meet with your Regional Project Manager (RPM). Your RPM will meet with you (preferably at your building site) to review your ideas, budget, timing, and to consult on the many choices available to you as you make your dream home a reality.
- Step two: enter into a design agreement with Woodhouse. This is a simply worded document that defines how we will work together to design your home. Included is a detailed design interview and a client handbook that describes the entire process of designing and building your home.
- Step three: sketches and revisions. Over several weeks or months, you and the Woodhouse design team will work closely to get our ideas on paper and work through an iterative process culminating in contract drawings that reflect the perfect custom timber frame home you wish to build.
- Step four: construction drawings. Upon executing a purchase agreement, the team will create the detailed construction documents necessary for permitting and for the ultimate construction of your timber frame home.
During the Woodhouse custom architectural process you will consider costs and the components of the timber frame package. You will be selecting:
- Type and species of timber
- The style of joinery
- Various floor system options
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) for the walls and roof
- Wall and ceiling finishes
- Exterior siding, trim, and roofing options and colors
- Window styles and colors
Contact us and we’ll send you our catalog of customizable predesigned timber frame homes. NOW is always the best time to build . . . get in touch to find out why.